Why Aurobindo wanted to automate application management and eliminate manual migrations?
- Make developers more efficient, by eliminating the need to create manual migration documentation
- Eliminate costly errors caused by mistakes in documentation and execution
- Provide systematic audit trail and make audits and compliance economical
- Improve end users’ trust in the overall application management
Why Aurobindo chose TRI²?
- Make developers more productive, by eliminating the need to spend time creating migration documents
- Complies with stringent requirements of Pharma FDA regulations (21 CFR Part 11 Compliance) on Electronic Records and Electronic Signatures (ERES) by enforcing authentication at every approval
- Serves as a single repository for all Aurobindo’s stakeholders - business users, developers, IT Managers, Database Administrators, and Quality/Compliance
- Assurance to enter, view, update and approve all changes
- Enables Ad-hoc, event-based, and scheduled migration
- Prevents Segregation of Duties violations (such as developer cannot approve migrations)
- Provides comprehensive audit trail that makes SOX compliance inexpensive and efficient