is a type of NoSQL and multidimensional database. MultiValue databases differ from a relational database in that they have features that support and encourage the use of attributes which can take a list of values, rather than all attributes being single valued. UniVerse was originally developed by VMark Software and UniData was originally developed by the Unidata Corporation. Both Universe and Unidata are used for vertical application development and are embedded into the vertical software applications.
Multivalue databases, Unidata & Universe are supported on Solaris & Unix operating systems. AccuTurm, WinIntegrate, Viaduct & Putty tools are predominantly used to access these databases.
Triniti has capabilities to provide services on these databases. Triniti provides services offerings on the below areas:
- Triniti provides application development, maintenance and supporting services in Unidata/Universe, UniBasic and PickBasic technologies.
- Triniti’s off-shore consultants possess expertise knowledge in InfoLease, Dealer management and Healthcare domains
- Automated solutions for report generations to support downstream systems
- Migration of the Multivalued databases to other databases like SQL,DB2,etc..
- Creation of Internal and External subroutines for the application needs
- Ability to communicate and transfer data with other systems through API’s
- Provides the capability to develop user friendly screens, programs and processes
Customer Success Story
About SunPower, USA
Since 1985, SunPower has been leading global solar innovation. SunPower solar panels consistently deliver more energy and long-term peace of mind with the highest performing solar power systems available. SunPower is the solar energy choice of more homeowners and businesses around the world.
- Global headquarters based in Silicon Valley since 1985
- Total solar energy generated >18,000,000 megawatt hour (MWh)
- Diversified global portfolio leading residential, commercial and utility solar energy markets
- World's highest efficiency solar panels featuring SunPower® Maxeon® cell technology
- More than 750 patents for solar technology
Triniti is providing services to SunPower to maintain their leasing Business using InfoLease
product. As part of its services to SunPower, we do the followings:
- Managing Lease Portfolio
- Contract Maintenance
- Asset Maintenance
- Funding Maintenance
- Cash Management
- Account Receivables
- Payment Processing
- Financial Accounting
- Accounting Methods